Welcome! We are a gentle acupuncture clinic in downtown Portland and Lake Oswego specializing in PAIN and wellness. We believe in holistic health and which is the integrated approach to health, fitness and wellness, which incorporates mind, body and soul – your total being. We believe that the body needs well balanced meals, good sleep and rest, exercise and mental well-being. If given the right tools, the body has an amazing capability of healing itself of just about anything.
"This was my first time ever getting acupuncture and I wouldn't have picked anyone other than Wade for my initial experience. He was very knowledgable and made me feel comfortable and at ease with the whole process. Immediately I trusted him with my treatment and I will definitely be going back should I have any future injuries!" Jordan Hasay, Elite Team Nike Pro-Runner Read more..
Why The Qi Spot
- Wade McCulloch, L.Ac., M.S.O.M is completing his Doctorate in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine. He is one of the few in the Country.
- We have treated Trail Blazers to elite Nike Olympic athletes for pain
- We have a 24/7 secure online calendar.
- We are easily accessible, with plenty of parking at both of our locations in Downtown Portland and Lake Oswego.
- We offer FREE Acupuncture talks and On-Site Acupuncture to our Corporate Clients.
- We are collaborating with Club Sport to offer a an amazing wellness program called Transformations.
We use Acupuncture, Chinese herbs, Tuina massage, moxibustion, cupping and other chinese medicine modalities to make the body heal faster.
We work closely with other healthcare providers like Medical Doctors, Physical Therapists, Naturopaths, Massage Therapists, Chiropractors, Surgeons, and other specialties (and that includes your Primary Care Provider) to offer complementary and alternative ways to take care of and heal your body faster.
The Qi Spot is a Portland Acupuncture Clinic that specializes in
- Pain Management from anything including Auto accidents, sports injuries, activity injuries and other accidents
- Fertility (for both men and women)
- Allergies (children and adults)
- Chinese Herbs for internal issues
The Qi Spot Medicinals is a family run business since 2001. From our humble beginnings as a few small clinics around Portland, to two very busy practices in both practices in both Portland and Lae Oswego, Oregon. The doctoral candidate owner and acupuncturis Wade McCulloch has seen over 10, 000 patients. These formulas are proven time and again in his busy clinic.
Our acupuncturist, Wade McCulloch has been featured on TV on KATU's AM Northwest with Helen Raptis and Dave Anderson, (picture above), KPTV Good Day Oregon's On The Go With Joe and in local magazines, talking about Acupuncture and demonstrating needling.
INSURANCE WE TAKE
We take all major Insurances including: Regence, BlueCross BlueShield, Kaiser, UMR (Legacy), HealthNet, Moda Health (previously ODS), Providence, Aetna, Complimentary Healthcare, Cigna and Cigna GreatWest, Pacific Source, Workman's compensation, Motor Vehicle Accident Insurance - Personal Injury Protection (PIP) or Accident, and more!
We offer to check your insurance for you, to see if you have acupuncture benefits. Please click on the link below to fill out an online form
We offer discounts to patients who prepay or pay for their treatment in full on the same day of their appointment.
Monday: 9am - 6pm Lake Oswego
Tuesday: 9am - 6pm Downtown PDX
Wednesday: 9am - 6pm Downtown PDX
Thursday: 10am - 7pm Lake Oswego
Friday: 9am - 2pm Downtown PDX
Wade has seen many patients in the last 7 years, and has dozens of reviews. Click on the link to read some of the testimonials! And if you like us or would like to tell others what Acupuncture has done for you, please write a review on Yelp. Thank you. Read more..
- What is Acupuncture and how does it work
- How Acupuncture works for Stress Management
- How Acupuncture works for Pain Management